SCHOOL CODE: PCH506
To ensure that you receive your uniform order before the school year begins, we encourage all families to purchase uniforms by June 30.
How to Place an Order
- AT SCHOOL: Check the website calendar for the date and time the annual uniform fitting will take place (usually in June).
- ONLINE: School Code: PCH506. We encourage placing your order online for this is the quickest method of ordering. Please visit our website at www.cambridgeuniforms.com to create an account or sign-in.
- VISIT OUR DOLLARTON STORE: As our stores are very busy during the summer months, we ask that between May 1 and Aug. 15 you book an appointment with us. Visit our website at www.cambridgeuniforms.com to book a fitting. Clients with appointments will be served first.
- CALL US: Should you require assistance, you are welcome to contact our customer service at 1-800-924-9069 ext 1 to speak with a team member.
Online Ordering Process Times
Once your online order has been placed with Cambridge Uniforms, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the items you have requested. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at [email protected] to ensure your order has been received.
During non-peak season:
- After your order has been received, processing will take 2-3 business days.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number once your package has been shipped.
- From the time we receive your order to the time the package arrives at your home, please allow for a total of 3-7 business days during the non-peak season.
Please note that processing and shipping dates are increased between Aug. 15 and Sep. 15 as a result of order volume. Orders placed after Aug. 1 will be processed as promptly as possible. If your child requires special sizing or has sensitivities to fabrics, please contact or visit us by June 30.
If an Item is Unavailable/Your Order has been Partially Shipped
To inquire about eh estimated delivery of an item that is on order, please email [email protected].
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, any outstanding item(s) will be referenced in the notes section of the packing slip. You may check the order status on your online account at any time. Any outstanding item(s) will be shipped to your home in a second, complementary, shipment. All orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Return and Exchange Policy
Items purchased between May and August will have an extended return/exchange timeline and are eligible to be returned until Sep. 30. For purchases during the remainder of the year, a full refund or exchange will be provided up to 30 days from the date of purchase. All tags must be intact and have no name written on the garment. Hosiery, ties and hair accessories are final sale for health reasons. Discontinued, sale and custom items are final sale.
Where and How to Return Items
All returns must follow the return policy and have a Return/Exchange Form completed with the returned items. The PDF Return/Exchange form is found here at Cambridge Return/Exchange Form.
If You Are Mailing Your Return and Exchange: Timeline/Processes
Returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt during non-peak times.
Once we receive your return, you will be notified via email. Your receipt will be emailed to you once your return has been processed. If you have any questions regarding your return, please email [email protected].
All returned or exchanged items must be checked by the Returns Department to ensure that they abide by our return policy prior to processing your request.
Please have the Return/Exchange form filled out completely to avoid delays in processing your request. Shipping charges are not refunded and are the responsibility of the client. Returned items are processed in order of their returned date. From Aug. 15 to Sep. 15, we receive a high volume of orders, returns, and exchanges. We appreciate your patience during this time.
The quickest method for an exchange is to place a new order. You may do this by visiting our website at www.cambridgeuniforms.com, entering your school code and placing a new order. The exchange item(s) can then be mailed back to Cambridge Uniforms and a refund will be issued. Shipping charges apply.
Did you know that school uniforms are worn 180 days in a school year? Our focus at Cambridge Uniforms has always been to provide durable and quality garments to our clients. How the uniform is washed plays a large role in the garments’ longevity. Please refer to the care tags on each garment.
Feedback: We Want to Hear from You
We believe communication is the key to success. If you would like to share your experience with us, let us know how your uniforms are wearing, provide feedback on our customer service, offer a suggestion, or ask questions about washing/caring for your uniforms, we encourage you to reach out to us.