- School doors will open at
- 8:30 am for all Elementary students; classes begin at 8:40 am.
- 8:40 am for High School students; classes begin at 8:45 am
- Classes will be dismissed
- at 2:45 pm for all K-7 students; they will exit the building from their designated entry door.
- at 3:00 pm for High School students; they will exit through the main entrance doors.
- Students will arrive and dismiss using various entrances:
- Kindergarten enters via their own classroom entrance.
- Grade K/1 and Grade 1/2 enter through the East backdoor.
- Grade 2/3 and 6/7 enter through the undercovered area.
- Grade 4/5 split classes will enter through the main entrance.
- Grade 8-12 will enter through the main entrance.
- Late arrivals to school must report to the office after 9 am.