If you're short volunteer hours, we've got a whole bunch of opportunities for you. See the list below. There's something for everyone!
- Parent drivers for field trips (where applicable)
- Outdoor grounds maintenance
- Purchase and plant 12 new boxwood shrubs at the front fence
- Purchase and install two rolls of anti-slip matting on the exterior ramps and steps; approx 200 ft needed - remove and dispose of old matting
- Remove/dispose of all extra wood from the rear sea can compound
- Fill 20L pails (pails in the upper sea can) with the pea-gravel and transport to the playground at Little Sprouts Preschool (Bay Community Church)
- Purchase and install 2 yards of sand for the sandbox at the preschool
- Rake wood chips at both playgrounds focusing on the swings, supernova and slides to even out the chips
- Weed the front flower bed & sweep the main sidewalk of wood chips and rocks
- Measure, purchase and install a new lid to the garbage can by the basketball court
- Disassembling the Library in June and reassembling the Library in August
- Supervision for Track and Field days AND morning and lunch recesses
And remember to log any completed volunteer hours on our Volunteer Hours Tracking form. A handy-dandy link to the online form is below.
Volunteer Hours Tracking form link